Why VASELINE is bad for tattoos!
It is important to note that only anecdotal reports support the use of products like petroleum jelly to heal tattoos.
According to many surveys around the world, most tattoo artists recommend his aftercare routine of washing with antibacterial soap two to three times a day and applying a a non petroleum-based ointment or lotion.
The American Academy of Dermatology says petroleum-based products can cause ink to fade. Instead, it recommends using balms, lotions, butters, creams moisturizers for new tattoos.
Products like petroleum jelly and ultra-thick ointments can trap moisture and bacteria in your new tattoo, increasing the risk of infection. Water-based lotions are breathable and won't choke the healing skin.
What are the Symptoms of a tattoo infection?
If you think your tattoo may be infected, don't hesitate to see your doctor immediately to avoid severe damage to your body art.
Tattoo artists and dermatologists usually recommend letting the tattoo "breathe". Therefore, instead of wrapping it in a bandage, wear loose clothing after the first bandage at the tattoo parlor. Leave the ointment or wrap combination applied to the skin by the tattoo artist for a few hours or as directed by the artist. They know themselves and have seen hundreds of tattoos heal.
After this initial wrap, use a non petroleum balm ointment butter as TIGER SPIT BALM to prevent the blemish from drying out too quickly.
TIGER SPIT BALM TATTOO AFTERCARE
- prevents skin Irritation and damage, provides a faster and healthier tattoo aftercare process. A specially formulated tattoo balm to help your tattoo reduce redness, itching, and flaking. A nourishing Tattoo balm that maximizes skin regeneration to provide a premium tattoo aftercare.
- Through daily use, prevents fading, enhances vibrancy and revives color that may have faded over time in older tattoos. Achieves healthy, bright and attractive ink .
- Is vegan and cruelty-free, the more ethical and sustainable tattoo aftercare choice. A tattoo balm that is a clinically tested certified tattoo aftercare product, all-natural and made with organic ingredients. Tattoo aftercare made with values.
- Is soothing, moisturizing tattoo balm that can help speed up the tattoo aftercare process. A tattoo balm that absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving a non-greasy finish that won't feel heavy or sticky, gentle enough for daily use and for all skin types.Tattoo aftercare made easy with TIGER SPIT balm due to the huge skin regeneration properties.
- Tiger Spit tattoo balm is of course petroleum free and paraben free. A tattoo balm made from the finest ingredients including Rosehip, Argan, Coconut, Jojoba, Castor, Sunflower and Olive oils, Shea butter, Vitamin E and Mango butter. A tattoo balm formulated by specialists and recommended by tattoo artists.
A Solid Plan for Taking Care of Your Tattoo also includes :
(If you follow these steps, you may end up with a beautiful, fully repaired ink stain.)
Keep it clean, but wash it gently.
No cloth or scrubbing needed! Pat dry. Imagine you are washing a newborn baby.
Avoid clothing that fits too tightly or that rubs against the healing skin.
Use some kind of breathable moisturizer as TIGER SPIT BALM specifically designed for tattoo healing.
Keep out of the sun or cover the tattoo with loose clothing until it heals. Protect your tattoo with sunscreen after it has fully healed.
Do not soak in the bathtub or swim with your healing tattoo.
Call your dermatologist if you notice any unusual reactions.